Our Sales Department is looking to recruit highly-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our Sales Team in our Retail Centre in Cheltenham.
Role and Responsibilities.
The role involves not only selling vehicles, but controlling and over-seeing the Complete Customer Journey, including providing finance and insurance.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving agreed sales targets for used cars within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Using a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities
- Effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Developing and using a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Ongoing customer relationship management.
- Developing and maintaining a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Carrying out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange.
- Handling all customer queries and ensuring they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- Completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Previous experience of selling high-value lifestyle products.
- A strong track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
To apply for this position email: email@example.com remembering to attach your CV, and we'll contact you.