LOCAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and customer focused BMW Sales Executive/Local Business Development Manager to join our Corporate Sales Team. Experience in a similar role is preferred.
Role and Responsibilities.
The role involves working with local business, gaining Key Accounts and following up showroom referrals.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving agreed sales targets within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
- To prepare and use a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities.
- To develop and use the Customer follow-up and Prospecting System designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business.
- To contribute to the achievement of maximum customer retention through the above and the effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Develop and use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- Provide reports as required on all sales activities including follow-up, prospecting, sales presentations, new clients, etc.
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities ensuring the completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensure all customers are credit checked prior to taking an order and that agreed limits are in place prior to delivery of a vehicle.
- Ensure that all outstanding amounts are paid within the timescales required
- Maintain all demonstrators supplied for personal use in a clean and tidy condition at all times, suitable for their use as Customer Demonstration Cars.
- Use an approved FCA approach in the presentation and sale of financial and insurance products
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at all times
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Well-presented, Proactive, Self Motivated and Tenacious.
- Previous success with Business to Business Sales.
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
To apply for this position email: firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to attach your CV, and we'll contact you.