TRAINEE WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR - CHELTENHAM
Our Cheltenham Service department is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Trainee Warranty Administrator to join the Aftersales department. The role will include various administrative duties within the Service Warranty Department, including the submission and follow up of claims for both Warranty and BMW/MINI Service packages.
Previous experience in an administration or automotive technical role would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all warranty documents are processed for submission to BMW within guideline times.
- Progress chase warranty claims and update via Manufacturer systems
- Return damaged parts to BMW if required with the appropriate paperwork or dispose of them in line with BMW guidelines
- Query rejected warranty claims with a view to resubmission
- Prepare invoices for customers or if within Dealership guidelines write off the amount
- Complete all relevant monitoring systems
- Control Work-in-Progress to ensure all claims filed and processed within submission time.
- Ensure Warranty store kept clean and tidy and emptied in accordance with Manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Ensure all claims and job packs prepped and scanned for future audit and file appropriately.
- Attend and pass all necessary training and accreditation for BMW UK warranty guidelines.
- Provide support to the Warranty supervisor during audit periods.
Support for Service Advisors
- Provide support for Service Advisors as required to include but not necessarily be limited to preparation of invoices and dealing with service customers
- Provide Warranty support to Service Advisors including goodwill submissions
- Any other duties as requested by the management from time to time
- Be computer literate.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Car Scheme