TRAINEE SERVICE ADMINSTRATOR - CHELTENHAM.
Our Cheltenham Centre is looking to recruit a Trainee Service Administrator to join the Service team. The role will include preparing paperwork for handover packs, providing estimates for online/telephone enquiries and providing support for service advisors/call centre. The successful candidate must have strong organisational skills and be able to work as part of a team.
Working Hours: 45 hours per week Monday to Saturday on a rota basis
Role and Responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
- To complete customer/internal estimates with accurate flat rates and prices.
- To load the workshop accurately using computerised reservation system.
- To raise job cards and check vehicles for recalls, technical campaigns and review indicators.
- Ensure all jobs are costed accurately and internal invoices raised in a timely manner.
- Prepare paperwork for handover pack.
- Progress chase warranty claims.
- To provide support for service advisors/call centre.
- Provide estimates for online/telephone enquiries.
- To order parts in advance and on the day.
- Organise rebooks ensuring necessary paperwork attached.
- Correctly carry out filing for accessibility if required for future reference.
- Have the ability to multi task and change to situations and follow processes.
- Any other duties as agreed with the Service Manager or Service Administration Supervisor from time to time
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Strong organisational skills
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program