TRAINEE BMW SALES EXECUTIVE.
BMW Sales Department is looking to recruit highly-motivated and
enthusiastic Trainee Sales Executive to join our Sales Team in our Retail Centre
The successful candidate will be trainee level, ideally with some previous customer experience and an appetite to learn. Coaching and training will be provided. To apply you must be hardworking, dedicated, and outgoing with a desire to succeed. Full drivers licence is required.
Role and Responsibilities.
You will be traineed and developed to work towards the following role: The role involves not only selling vehicles, but controlling and over-seeing the Complete Customer Journey.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving agreed sales targets for cars within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Using a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities
- Effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Developing and using a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Ongoing customer relationship management.
- Developing and maintaining a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Carrying out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange.
- Handling all customer queries and ensuring they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to
ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.