Our Hereford Retail Centre is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Service Advisor.
Working Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a Saturday Rota.
Role and Responsibilities.
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for having full, clear communication with customers to understand their needs and updating customers whilst their vehicle is on site with any repair or advisory work required in a timely manner.
- Greeting customers at reception, confirm customers service and repair requirements.
- Making appointments for customers and plan arrival times.
- Agreeing price and method of payment for all routine service and repair work at point of booking or vehicle drop off.
- Using the Critical Success Factors as implemented to ensure excellent customer communication and satisfaction.
- Liaising with a customer through the day and ensure all upsell opportunities are presented and offered, and any objections discussed.
- Establishing and arranging customer travel arrangements arranging loan or courtesy vehicle as applicable and applying relevant charges.
- Loading the workshop accurately using computerised reservation system.Monitoring progress through the workshop regularly to ensure delivery times are met.
- Notifying and obtaining approval from customer for additional work.Preparing paperwork for handover pack.
- Explaining to the customer that the work has been completed and advise the customer of future servicing and repair requirements ensuring the option of future contact is offered and fulfilled on the jobcard. Must be written, advised, declined or deferred for future date. All recorded and signed by advisor on extra work sheet.
- Explaining the invoice to customer and collect payment before release of their vehicle.
- Maintaining and improving product and technical knowledge and attend training courses as agreed with the Service Managers.
- Ensuring legal obligations are fulfilled including, but not limited to, ensuring VHC is discussed with customer, ensuring signature is obtained for disclaimer on any unsold safety related work, and ensuring extension to contract noted and signed regarding additional work sold.
- Previous experience within a Motor Retailer Service Advisor role
- Previous experience within a Motor Retailer Service Advisor role.
A strong track record of achieving target.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Recognition Program.