SERVICE ADVISOR - CHELTENHAM
Our Cheltenham Centre are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Service Advisor. The main purpose of the role will be to deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of customer care.
Working Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a Rota on a Saturday
Role and Responsibilities.
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for having full, clear communication with customers to understand their needs and updating customers whilst their vehicle is on site with any repair or advisory work required in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Agreeing price and method of payment for all routine service and repair work at point of booking or vehicle drop off.
- Liaising with a customer through the day and ensure all upsell opportunities are presented and offered, and any objections discussed.
- Establishing and arranging customer travel arrangements arranging loan or courtesy vehicle as applicable and applying relevant charges.
- Loading the workshop accurately using computerised reservation system.
- Monitoring progress through the workshop regularly to ensure delivery times are met.
- Notifying and obtaining approval from customer for additional work.
- Preparing paperwork for handover pack.
- Explaining the invoice to customers and collect payment before release of their vehicle.
- Maintaining and improving product and technical knowledge and attend training courses as agreed with the Service Managers
- Ensuring legal obligations are fulfilled including, but not limited to, ensuring VHC is discussed with customer, ensuring signature is obtained for disclaimer on any unsold safety related work, and ensuring extension to contract noted and signed regarding additional work sold
- Previous experience within a Motor Retailer Service Advisor role.
- A strong track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program