SATURDAY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE HOST - CHELTENHAM.
Cotswold Cheltenham is looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work 8am to 5pm on a Saturday. The successful candidate will be friendly, outgoing and obsessed with delivering a premium customer experience. A smart appearance along with sound computer skills are essential.
Working Hours: Saturday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Role will include:
- Greeting customers entering the business
- Dealing with the customer requirements in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of customer care.
- Ensuring full, clear communication with customers to understand their needs.
- Liaise with the relevant departments to ensure all customer enquiries are answered
- Ensure CRM leads are acknowledged and passed to the correct departments
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding environment.
- Ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- A well-presented individual with a drive, energy and resilience.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), pro-rata for part-time employees.
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Recognition Program.
- Employee Car Scheme.