PARTS ADVISOR - CHELTENHAM.
BMW Centre require an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team. Great
communication and an eye for detail are essential, as is the ability to provide
exemplary customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a
premium brand at an award-winning Group.
Working Hours: 42.5
hours per week, on an alternating two-week shift pattern with a rota on a
Role and Responsibilities.
As Parts Advisor you will be responsible for satisfying all customer requirements and increasing all aspects of the parts business through direct selling, being conversant with all procedures within the Parts Department and ensuring that all aspects of stock control and other related systems are operated and maintained in an accurate and up to date manner.
You will be responsible for:
- To ensure all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- To ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and that they are binned accordingly and that all orders are checked against the delivery.
- To ensure that the Parts Department and all displays are kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To maintain up-dated displays at all times as per requirements.
- To ensure that all old units are returned to BMW (GB) Limited in the prescribed manner.
- Follow all documented QMA processes.
- To ensure that all chargeable cases are returned to BMW (GB) Limited in the prescribed manner.
- To be available, when required, to attend training courses (minimum of 1 course per year).
- To ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts are fully adhered to.
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the Manager.
- To pack and load parts correctly and be acquainted with all despatch matters.
- Record any customer complaints and bring to the attention of the Parts Manager.
- Ensure that all order and receipt information is recorded correctly.
- To make sure that all parts are located in stock correctly and have the correct part number clearly labelled.
- Record the vehicle details and repair costs on the repair spreadsheet.
- Give Parts Manager regular and accurate forecasts for parts turnover for month end.
- If necessary, progress the repair if contacted directly by the customer and keep the customer informed.
- Have previous experience in a Parts environment.
- A strong track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Recognition Program.