looking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor to join our Aftersales Team in our Retail Centre in Cheltenham.
You will be responsible for:
- Dealing with customer enquiries in person, over the phone and online.
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment.
- Checking in parts deliveries.
- Assisting with parts stock check.
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers.
- Previous automotive parts experience.
- A good understanding of DMS systems, including Kerridge and or Drive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- Demonstrate an organised, systematic approach.
- A strong emphasis on attention to detail.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.