MOTORRAD SITE CO-ORDINATOR/ VALETER.
Our Cheltenham BMW Motorrad Centre is looking to recruit a Site co-ordinator/ Valeter to join the Motorrad team. The role will include fully valeting and preparing our customer motorcycles, photographing and generating an online presence, assist with maintaining our high showroom standards as well as supporting management of our motorcycle stock movement at our site. The successful candidate must hold a Motorcycle licence with an eye for attention to detail and interest in motorcycles.
Working Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Role and Responsibilities.
You will ensure all sales motorcycles are fully valeted and prepared, maintain the showroom to Motorrad standards whilst managing motorcycle stock movement, together with generating an online presence.
You will be responsible for:
- Valet motorcycles after they have been prepared in readiness for sale.
- Maintain showroom standards including layout, cleanliness, updating price cards and finance examples.
- Prepare motorcycles for online presence including photography, online updating of stock and updating social media.
- Managing motorcycle deliveries.
- Support Motorrad Administrator and Workshop controller in PDI process.
- Manage motorcycles around the site to ensure showroom is stocked,moving sold and trade motorcycles.
- Ensure battery maintenance on all showroom stock.
- Ensure all keys are correctly tagged, tracked and updated on the traka system.
- Maintain Demonstrators ensuring the meet the premium expectations at all times.
- Maintain general cleanliness & housekeeping in the showroom and the site in general.
- Assist the sales team in preparing vehiclesfor sale including accessories.
- Other duties as required by the sales manager.
- Full UK Bike Licence.
- High knowledge of social media and computer skills.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding environment.
- A well-presented individual with a drive, energy and resilience.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Recognition Program.
- Employee Car Scheme.