MOTORRAD SALES EXECUTIVE - CHELTENHAM.
Our Cheltenham Motorrad Centre requires a Motorrad Sales Executive to join their growing Sales Team. We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, customer focused individual, who is self-motivated and target driven with a passion for motorcycles. The successful candidate must be a team player, but also be able to work on their own initiative. Experience in a similar role is preferred but attitude and approach will be the determining factor. A strong desire to succeed and determination to achieve targets will be key for a successful application. Full motorcycle licence is required.
Role and Responsibilities.
As a Motorrad Sales Executive you will be responsible for achieving agreed sales targets for new and used motorcycles within defined operating and financial guidelines whilst contributing to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required ensuring the achievement of all tasks smoothly, compliant and timely manner.
You will be responsible for:
- To prepare and use a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities including: customer greeting; qualifying; handling objections; product presentation and demonstrations; closing and delivery;
- To develop and use the Customer follow-up and Prospecting System designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business.
- To contribute to the achievement of maximum customer retention through the above and the effective delivery and handover of motorcycles.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements, advising Sales Manager where necessary and ensuring appropriate action is taken in a timely manner.
- Use an approved FCA compliant approach in the presentation and sale of financial and insurance products whilst treating our customers fairly
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities ensuring the completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all motorcycles presented for part exchange, using a systematic appraisal record, including mechanical, electrical and all cosmetic features.Agree retail valuations with Sales Manager and liaise with traders to complete satisfactory negations with potential customers to maximise sales profit.
- Maintain all demonstrators supplied for personal use in a clean and tidy condition at all times, suitable for their use as Customer Demonstration motorcycles.
- Maintain showroom and online standards including photography of motorcycles, launching new stock, ensuring all point of sale is accurate and current.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at all times
The above is intended to provide an outline of your key areas of focus and responsibility. However, the above is not exhaustive and you may be requested to perform other duties from time to time as requested by your Manager.
- Have previous experience in a sales/customer environment.
- A strong track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Motorcycle Licence.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Recognition Program.