MOTORRAD AFTERSALES ADVISOR.
looking to recruit an Aftersales (Service and Parts) Advisor to join our Motorrad Aftersales Team in our Retail Centre in Cheltenham.
You will be responsible for:
- To satisfy customer requirements and increase
all aspects of the parts business through direct selling.
- To be fully
conversant with all procedures within the Parts & Service Department.
- To ensure that all aspects of stock control and
other related systems are operated and maintained in an accurate and up-to-date
- To deal with the customer requirements for service
and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard
of customer care.
- To organise the loading of the workshop in an
efficient manner to ensure utilisation of workshop capacity.
- To ensure all invoices are settled under current
Company Policies with regard to account and cash customers.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of Dealer Management Systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- Demonstrate an organised, systematic approach.
- A strong emphasis on attention to detail.