MINI SALES SUPPORT.
Our Cheltenham MINI Centre are looking to recruit MINI Sales Support to join the team. The successful candidate must be a team player, but also be able to work on their own initiative. This will be a hands-on, fast moving role.
Working Hours: 42 hours per week Monday to Saturday (day off in the week).
Role and Responsibilities.
As MINI Sales Support you will be responsible for progressing sold new and used cars from point of sale to handover alongside the Sales team, organising and preparing new cars for the showroom, photography, creating videos and social media content, plus basic tasks such as fuelling cars, moving cars on the pitch and around the site and charging batteries. Customer interaction will be required so you need excellent communication skills and be able to offer exemplary customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- To adhere to the customer journey to achieve maximum results and customer satisfaction.
- To contribute to the achievement of maximum customer retention through effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Maintain all demonstrators in a clean and tidy condition at all times with MINI App activated where appropriate, suitable for use as Customer Demonstration Cars.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Ensure optimum level of product knowledge is maintained through the daily use of the MINI Launchpad.
- Managing showroom environment to ensure spec stands, environmental sheets, display plates, brochures, vehicles, finance examples, general housekeeping are maintained at required standard.
- Ensure adequate stocks of brochures, price lists and other point of sale materials.
- Ensure the correct price boards are on used vehicle.
- Report discrepancies, damage or missing items.
- Ensure cars have at least quarter tank of fuel and trip clock is at zero.
- Arrange and photograph used car stock.
- Book all handovers with the valeting team as required.
- Quality check all display vehicles and ensure batteries are charge.
- Have previous experience in a customer environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Recognition Program.