MINI SALES EXECUTIVE – HEREFORD
Our Hereford dealership require a highly customer focused individual, who is both sales and target driven, to work in the vibrant MINI showroom selling new and used cars. The successful candidate must have a strong desire to succeed, be self-motivated and demonstrate an unrivalled level of commitment. A proven track record in a sales role for a minimum of 6 months is preferable. A Full UK Drivers Licence is required.
Working Hours: 43 hours per week Monday to Sunday on a Rota Basis
Role and Responsibilities.
As a MINI Sales Executive you will be responsible for identifying and managing prospects, working with individual customers to understand their buying needs and guide them towards the most appropriate product and to consistently achieve agreed sales targets for new and used cars within defined operating and financial guidelines whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Follow the planned sales process designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities including: customer greeting; qualifying; handling objections; product presentation and demonstrations; closing and delivery; and finance.
- Manage and maximise enquiries and appointments, engage and build rapport with customers and provide them with guidance and assistance in all areas.
- Maintain regular contact with existing and new customers and adhere to the customer follow-up plan designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business.
- Contribute to the achievement of maximum customer retention through the above and the effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all vehicles, finance products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Handle any customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements, advising MINI Sales Manager where necessary and ensuring appropriate action is taken in a timely manner.
- Provide data as required on all sales activities including follow-up, prospecting, sales presentations, new customers, etc.
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities ensuring the completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange, using a systematic appraisal record, including mechanical, electrical and all cosmetic features.Agree valuations with MINI Sales Manager and complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximise sales profit.
- Maintain any vehicle supplied for personal use in a clean and tidy condition at all times, suitable for their use as customer demonstration cars.
- Use an approved FCA compliant approach in the presentation and sale of financial products.
- Build relationships, trust and understanding with other team members to ensure a supportive and positive environment.
- General showroom, pitch and administration tasks.
- Not to supply car valuation to customers without the agreement of the MINI Sales Manager/Business Managers.
- Not to enter any purchase or sales contracts without the approval of the MINI Sales Manager/Business Managers.
The above is intended to provide an outline of your key areas of focus and responsibility. However, the above is not exhaustive and you may be requested to perform other duties from time to time as requested by your Manager.
- Have 6 months previous experience in a Sales environment.
- A strong track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Healthcare & Wellbeing Cash Back Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Recognition Program
- Staff BMW Car Scheme
- Rigorous ongoing BMW/ MINI and internal training with accreditation