MINI SALES EXECUTIVE.
Our MINI Sales Department is looking to recruit highly-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our Sales Team in our Retail Centre in Hereford.
Role and Responsibilities.
As a MINI Sales Executive you will be geared up for every aspect of the customer experience. From the first hello to handing over the keys, you will enjoy the buzz of supporting the customer’s every need as you build ongoing relationships.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving agreed sales targets for new and used cars within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Using a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities
- Effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Developing and using an agreed contact plan to keep in contact with customers.
- Ongoing customer relationship management.
- Developing and maintaining a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Carrying out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange.
- Handling all customer queries and ensuring they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- Completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and FCA compliance are maintained at all times.
- At least 6 months previous experience within a Sales Executive role.
- A strong track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.