LOCAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – CHELTENHAM.
Our Cheltenham Centre is looking to recruit a Motor Industry experienced Local Business Manager. The role involves prospecting local business, gaining Key Accounts and following up showroom enquiries.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving agreed sales targets within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
- To prepare and use a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities.
- To develop and use the Customer follow-up and Prospecting System designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business.
- To contribute to the achievement of maximum customer retention through the above and the effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Develop and use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- Provide reports as required on all sales activities including follow-up, prospecting, sales presentations, new clients, etc.
- Maintain detailed records of all sales activities ensuring the completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensure all customers are credit checked prior to taking an order and that agreed limits are in place prior to delivery of a vehicle.
- Ensure that all outstanding amounts are paid within the timescales required.
- Maintain all demonstrators supplied for personal use in a clean and tidy condition at all times, suitable for their use as Customer Demonstration Cars.
- Use an approved FCA approach in the presentation and sale of financial and insurance products.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Successful candidate will also be required to operate from our Hereford BMW & MINI Centres on a regular basis.
About the successful candidate:
- Previous Corporate Sales experience within the automotive sector is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well-presented, Proactive, Self-Motivated and Tenacious.
- Previous demonstrable success with Business to Business Sales.
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- A full UK Driving Licence is essential.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Healthcare cash back plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Recognition Program.
- Employee Car Scheme.
- On-Site Staff Parking.