Customer Experience Manager (Maternity Cover).
Cotswold Cheltenham is looking to recruit a Customer Experience Manager to cover maternity leave.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for overseeing the Customer Experience Program
- Monitoring and collating customer feedback through various channels
- Submitting quarterly customer board reports to the manufacturer
- Chairing monthly feedback meetings
- Producing reports for Senior Manager meetings
- Monitoring and updating the customer complaints portal and ensuring we remain compliant with company and manufacturer expectations
- Line Management responsibilities for Customer Host, Telephony and Cleaning Teams
About the successful candidate:
- You will have previous experience in either a supervisory or management position
- Have experience of implementing processes to enhance business performance
- Champion the customer experience throughout the organisation
- Be able to work on your own initiative and take ownership of customer issues that may arise
Experience of working in a premium environment would be advantageous, but not essential.