Our Group Accounts Team located in our Cotswold Cheltenham Retail Centre is looking for a Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant.
Reporting into our Cotswold Cheltenham Accountant your will be required to manage relationships with customers, internal departments and carriers.
- Ensuring all debtors pay to terms and that the aged debt is managed to a suitable level.
- Liaising with customers and colleagues to resolve queries and updating internal systems to ensure accuracy of information.
- Ensuring all faulty goods queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for raising invalid claim letters and forwarding to clients.
- Ensuring that monthly statements are sent out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Updating sales ledgers.
- Undertaking all delegated duties to ensure the smooth running of the Accounts Department.
To be a successful Credit Control Assistant you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working within a busy Accounts team and the skills to complete each task accurately and on time.