BODYSHOP WORKSHOP CONTROLLER - TEWKESBURY.
Our Cotswold Group Bodyshop in Tewkesbury is looking to appoint an Bodyshop Workshop Controller.
The main purpose of the role will be to coordinate employees in the workshop to achieve an agreed level of quality, productivity and profitability.
Role and Responsibilities.
- To instruct Technicians concerning repair
procedures contacting BMW Technical Department as necessary.
- To be responsible for Apprentice supervision.
- To ensure technicians and apprentices are
conversant with Service and Workshop bulletins, rules and safety matters and
- To inform Bodyshop advisors of additional work
required and instruct technicians as necessary.To approve work orders and ensure that time
allocated are not exceeded and that additional work procedures are followed.
- To ensure vehicle protection aids are used
throughout the repair process
- To be responsible for the general order of the
Workshop and ensure the tools, special tools, equipment and workshop literature
are complete and up to date.
- To be responsible for
making sure correct procedure is followed for warranty clockings.
- Ensure parts are retained when required.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at all
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Enjoy working as part of team.
Friendly, confident and flexible.
- Previous workshop experience is essential.
- A proven track record of a Workshop Controller is
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Recognition Program.
- Employee Car Scheme.
- This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning Bodyshop Team.