TECHNICIAN – HEREFORD.
Our Hereford Centre is looking to appoint a highly motivated, Level 3 qualified Technician to carry out service, MOT and repair work efficiently and competently in line with manufacturer standards.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, and a Saturday Rota.
Role and Responsibilities.
As a Technician you will be responsible for carrying out service and repair work efficiently and competently to BMW standards, and within the times laid down within the job estimate as agreed with the customer.
You will be responsible for:
- Receive work instructions, and ensure times are recorded on the electronic clocking system provided.
- Working to service schedules and quality standards.
- Making full use of BMW special tools and diagnostic equipment including but not limited to the Manufacturers PUMA system.
- Ensuring warranty claim parts are retained and that exchange parts are returned to the parts department.
- Advising the workshop controller or the service advisor of any additional work required during a service.
- Carrying out regular Quality Control Checks to ensure compliance within the workshop.
- Attending internal and external training as directed by the Management.
- Maintaining and developing skill levels in all aspects of repair of BMW group vehicles.
- Ensuring that all fire and health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Have a Level 3 technician qualification.
- A strong track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Recognition Program.