BMW Sales Controller – Hereford
Due to growth in volume our Hereford Centre are looking to appoint a highly motivated BMW Sales Controller to join the existing team, ensuring the BMW enquiry process is followed, meeting required standards in order to achieve sales and financial targets.
Role and Responsibilities.
To assist a team of sales executives with the use of BMW finance and insurance products to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities. This role would suit somebody with current experience in a similar role or a possibly a senior sales executive that is excelling in their current role and looking to progress.
You will be responsible for:
- To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximize productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at all times
- To assist sales executives with the use of BMW finance and insurance products to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities.
- To develop and use the Customer Follow up system to create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all BMW financial and insurance products and the key features of our competitors.
- Handle all customer queries and resolve to achieve customer and company satisfaction and keeping the Sales Manager informed and ensuring action is taken in a timely manner.
- Provide reports as required on all finance activity.
- Maintain adequate records ensuring the accurate completion of finance paperwork timorously to ensure completion of a sale and payment fromBMW Financial Services in a satisfactory manner.
- Support the Sales team to maximise BMW ProtectX opportunities.
- Maintain a 100% referral rate.
- Use an approved TCF / FCA compliant approach in the presentation and sale of financial and insurance products.
- Have previous experience in a Sales environment
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Car Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- On Site parking
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Long Service Award
- In-house, manufacturer accredited training & professional training