BMW SALES EXECUTIVE - HEREFORD
BMW Sales Retailer of the year is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Executive to join their award winning team. Are you customer focused, self-motivated and target driven. Do you have existing sales experience or wanting to work in a sales team where you have an opportunity to achieve un-capped earnings with high basic salary whilst working for worldwide premium brand.
Experience is preferred but not essential, the right attitude and approach will be our determining factor. A full UK drivers licence is required.
Working Hours: 43.5 hours per week, on a rota basis covering Monday to Saturday and 1 in 3 Sundays.
Role and Responsibilities.
As a BMW Sales Executive you will be geared up for every aspect of the customer experience. From the first hello to handing over the keys, you will enjoy the buzz of supporting the customer’s every need as you build ongoing relationships.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving agreed sales targets for new cars within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Using a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities.
- Effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Developing and using an agreed contact plan to keep in contact with customers.
- Ongoing customer relationship management.
- Developing and maintaining a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Carrying out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange.
- Handling all customer queries and ensuring they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- Completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and FCA compliance are maintained at all times.
- Previous experience within a customer experience role is preferred.
- A strong track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent in communication, time-management and organisation skills.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Car Scheme