BMW Product Genius – Cheltenham
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000
Our Cheltenham Centre requires a highly enthusiastic individual to deliver an outstanding experience for our customers and supporting the sales team.
You will provide our customers with technical and product assistance as well as maintain our showroom to a high standards. The successful candidate must be a team player, but also be able to work on their own initiative. Full UK Driving License is essential.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- On Site parking
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Long Service Award
- In-house, manufacturer accredited training & professional training
About the Role
You will be welcomed into a friendly, highly successful and motivated team working within a state-of-the-art Retail Centre.
As a product genius you will be enhancing our customers experience by guiding them through the customer journey. You will help discover the customer’s wants and needs and provide them with technical knowledge on the ever evolving BMW Range.
- Managing showroom environment to ensure spec stands, environmental sheets, display plates, brochures, vehicles, finance examples, general housekeeping are maintained at required standard.
- Support site and showroom movement of vehicles.
- Enhancing the customer experience through product, technology and customer support at any stage during the sales journey.
- Maintain the BMW Product Genius booking system and handle any customer enquiries in line with expectation.
- Provide product presentations and demonstrations in a variety of mediums including customer videos, online content and virtual appointments.
- Provide premium test drive experiences for customers including static demonstrations.
- Provide customers with an enhanced experience at point of collection. This is achieved by providing technical support, ensuring that the vehicle is personalised to customer needs including their set up to MY BMW app.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and maintain marketplace knowledge around the key features of major competitors. Sharing best practice and product updates to all team members.
- Co-ordinate with the Sales Manager product launches and customer events supporting product and technology knowledge.
Why Cotswold Motor Group?
Cotswold Motor Group is an innovative, ambitious and award-winning company in the heart of the Cotswolds. We are here to push boundaries and strive for excellence in every area of our business to ensure that we remain the best at what we do.
Our people are the core of our business – we are passionate about creating an environment where our teams feel valued and appreciated.
Your personal development matters to us, and we believe in supporting all our teams to reach their full potential.