BMW & MINI CORPORATE SALES ADMINISTRATOR – CHELTENHAM
Our Cheltenham Centre require a highly customer focused individual, to ensure the efficient administration of vehicles within the Dealership.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch break
Role will include:
- Complete and process all vehicle orders accurately detailing all specification and factory fitted extras
- Monitor availability of vehicles ordered and transit to Dealership
- Create files for all new vehicles into stock and stock record book showing all vehicle details
- Complete documentation for new Car sales and PDI instructions and monitor continuously the progress of PDI, plating and fitting of accessories
- Arrange Registration and Vehicle Excise licence for all sold vehicles
- Update Corporate Procurement systems
- Organise vehicle onward deliveries
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all points in the Sales process
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Must be computer literate.
- Previous experience in an admin role would be beneficial.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well presented at all times.
- Good organisational skills and punctuality.
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Car Scheme