Our busy service team are looking to appoint a highly motivated Qualified Vehicle Technician.
Role and Responsibilities.
You will be required to carry out service and repair work efficiently and competently to BMW standards.
- Receive work instructions, and ensure times are recorded on the clock cards provided.
- Work to service schedules and quality standards.
- Make full use of BMW special tools and diagnostic equipment including but not limited to the Manufacturers PUMA system.
- Ensure special tools are maintained in good condition and returned immediately after use.
- Ensure warranty claim parts are retained and that exchange parts are returned to the parts department.
- Advise the workshop controller or the service advisor of any additional work required during a service.
- Ensure that all vehicles are worked
on carefully and that reasonable care is taken of vehicles on the
premises for repair or service.
- Ensure the levels of customer service comply with company standards and that complaints are dealt with effectively.
- Work with colleagues and other departments across the dealership to provide a seamless service to customers.
- Attend internal and external training as directed by the Management.
- Keep your place of work tidy and clean.
- Ensure that all fire and health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Carry out any other duties as agreed with your immediate supervisor from time to time.
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic.
- Work well under pressure.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Full Drivers Licence required.
To apply for this position email: email@example.com remembering to attach your CV, and we'll contact you.