SMART REPAIR TECHNICIAN.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated qualified SMART Repair Technician.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all vehicles are repaired to to BMW standards, including:
- Wheel Refurbishments.
- Scratches to paintwork.
- Repair to windscreems.
- Dashoard Repairs.
- Seat Repairs.
- Machine Polishing.
- Bumper Repairs.
- To provide the necessary documentation to ensure the customer (both internal and external) are charged for repairs completed.
- To ensure customer satisfaction is maximised on all occasions.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety regulations.
- Exceed customer exceptions.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Work well under pressure.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Full Drivers Licence required.
To apply for this position by email please email firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to attach your CV, we'll then contact you.