STRIP FITTER/MET TECHNICIAN - TEWKESBURY.
Our busy Cotswold Group Bodyshop is looking to appoint an experience Strip Fitter/MET Technician.
Role and Responsibilities.
- Remove and replace parts from vehicles to enable the panel beater/painter to carry out repairs.
- To ensure that the vehicle worked on are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of that vehicle while on the premises for repair.
- To carry out work provided competently and within the times laid down within the job estimate as agreed with the customer/insurer.
- To make full use of BMW Special Tools, diagnostic and Service Equipment and training, to improve customer service levels and department efficiency.
- To maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair of BMW vehicles.
- To ensure the vehicle is put back together after the repair has been made.
- Previous experience as a strip fitter.
- Work well under pressure.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Full Drivers Licence required.
To apply for this position email: firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to attach your CV, and we'll contact you.