MINI PRODUCT GENIUS.
Our Sales Department is looking to recruit a Product Genius. This will be a hands-on, fast moving role, where you will be required to discuss and demonstrate for customers the latest vehicle models and the technology included in them. You will therefore need excellent communication skills and must be able to offer exemplary customer service.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring customers receive optimum excellent customer experience at all times
- Ensuring all enquires are made aware of our new customer journey and the differing approach that they will experience.
- Developing a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensuring optimum level of product knowledge is maintained and sharing best practice and product updates to all team members.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Make the handover a bespoke and memorable event for the customer, through use of agreed bespoke handover gift.
- Ensure that the vehicle is personalised to customer needs, ie connected drive, usb content loaded and home address pre programmed in the sat nav.
- Managing showroom environment to ensure spec stands, environmental sheets, display plates, brochures, vehicles, finance examples, general housekeeping are maintained at required standard.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious and self motivated.
- Looking for a sales career in the automotive trade.
- Full UK Driver's Licence.
Full training will be given so no experience is required, however experience in a customer facing role would be an advantage
To apply for this position please email email@example.com, remembering to attach your CV, and we'll contact you.