Our busy service team is looking to appoint a highly motivated Qualified Vehicle Technician to
join our Service Team in our new flagship Retail Centre in Cheltenham.
Role and Responsibilities.
You will be required to carry out service and repair work efficiently and competently to BMW standards.
- Receive work instructions, and ensure times are recorded on the clock cards provided.
- Work to service schedules and quality standards.
- Make full use of BMW special tools and diagnostic equipment including but not limited to the Manufacturers PUMA system.
- Ensure special tools are maintained in good condition and returned immediately after use.
- Ensure warranty claim parts are retained and that exchange parts are returned to the parts department.
- Advise the workshop controller or the service advisor of any additional work required during a service.
- Ensure that all vehicles are worked on carefully and that reasonable care is taken of vehicles on the premises for repair or service.
- Ensure the levels of customer service comply with company standards and that complaints are dealt with effectively.
- Work with colleagues and other departments across the dealership to provide a seamless service to customers.
- Attend internal and external training as directed by the Management.
- Keep your place of work tidy and clean.
- Ensure that all fire and health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Carry out any other duties as agreed with your immediate supervisor from time to time.
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic.
- Work well under pressure.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Full Drivers Licence required.
To apply for this position email: firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to attach your CV, and we'll contact you.