Our Sales Department is looking to recruit highly-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our Sales Team in our new Retail Centre in Cheltenham.
Role and Responsibilities.
The role involves not only selling vehicles, but controlling and over-seeing the Complete Customer Journey, including providing finance and insurance.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving agreed sales targets for used cars within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Using a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities
- Effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Developing and using a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Ongoing customer relationship management.
- Developing and maintaining a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Carrying out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange.
- Handling all customer queries and ensuring they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- Completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Previous experience of selling high-value lifestyle products.
- A strong track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
To apply for this position email: firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to attach your CV, and we'll contact you.