BMW i SALES EXECUTIVE.
Our BMW i Sales Department is looking to recruit highly-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our Sales Team in our new Retail Centre in Cheltenham.
Role and Responsibilities.
You will be trained as a specialist on the BMW i product range and its changing infrastructure. The role involves not only selling vehicles, but providing our customers a complete overview of our products and charging solutions. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and determined, ideally with previous experience of selling high-value lifestyle products.
You will be responsible for:
- Effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Developing and using a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Ongoing customer relationship management.
- Developing and maintaining a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Carrying out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange.
- Handling all customer queries and ensuring they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- Completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Previous experience of selling high-value lifestyle products.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to providing the best in customer care.
- A well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed.
- Committed to customer care and retention.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
To apply for this position email: firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to attach your CV, and we'll contact you.